11.22.2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

My computer has hit the sack and I have zero access online at the moment, but wanted to say that I give thanks for all the riches I have in my life. On this Thanksgiving day there is too much to name about why I am grateful. But it's worth the world to me. We had our Thanksgiving celebration this evening and it in itself was worthwhile of thanks. The people sitting at my dinner table I am thankful for. And for all the people in my life who were not here with me physically, but in heart and mind, for them I am thankful. There is nothing more that I could need in my life to be fulfilled and happy...just the connection with people I love and who love me back, and it's for that that I give thanks. Hoping you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration filled with love, happiness, and most of all, reasons for thanks. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Jade said...

So glad to hear that that you are aware of all the wonderful things in your life. Sometims it is easy for us to get so caught up in the motions of life that we can't see the beauty of it all.

Hope you and yours had a wonderful day. Much peace and love your way.