1.15.2008

Questions and Answers

I was tagged by Claudia at ChocolateCoffee&Wine so thought I'd oblige her and let y'all learn a bit more about me. So, here you go...more about me, mommy, T.


1. What is your occupation?Mom, Wife, Cook, Secretary, Financial Consultent, Cleaner, Chauffer, etc...all that stuff that comes with being a SAHM
2. What color are your socks right now?No socks, just my grey slippers with a hole in the toe
3. What are you listening to right now?Touched By An Angel is on tv, but I couldn't tell you what it's about. And my little critters are whee-ing even tho I already fed them
4. What was the last thing that you ate?A piece of salami
5. Can you drive a stick shift? I have to if I wanna drive
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?Today I'll say Ocean Blue
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?My friend Sharon called last night
8. How old are you today? 36
9. Favorite drink?Coffee and Cappuccino
10. What is your favorite sport to watch?Soccer, when Jari is playing
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yep, every few months
12. Favorite reality TV show?I like the home improvement shows...those are reality, kinda
14. Last movie you watched? Lives of Women that downloaded (I think that's the name)
15. Favorite day of the year?July 1, it signifies summer break for the boys and summer fun, including vacation
16. What do you do to vent anger? If I'm really mad I throw dishes, otherwise I just scream or if I am more hurt angry I climb into bed and pull the covers over my head
17. What was your favorite toy as a child?My camera...even as a kid I loved taking pics. Real toy, toy? My Simon Sez ventriloquist doll
18. Favorite: Fall or Spring? Spring because summer is on the way, Fall for the beauty...I like all seasons for a reason
19. Hugs or kisses?I love kisses from my immediate family, but hugs from everyone else
20. Cherries or Blueberry?Mmmm, either and both
21. Do you want your friends to email you back?I like to hear from friends but don't expect too much from them :-)
22. Favorite dessert?Depends on my mood but my fave is probably oma's apple pie
23. Who is least likely to respond?I really don't mind...do it if ya wanna, if not don't
24. Living arrangement?Own a home in Belgium with my husband, share it with our 2 kids, 3 fish, 2 guinea pigs and too many toys and paperwork
25. When was the last time you cried?I seem to cry a lot...lately it's every day for one reason or another
26. What is on the floor of your closet?Probably a bunch of dust, a few shoes, and a few shirts that have fallen off the hangers and I am too lazy to pick up
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?I'm not sending it to anyone, just gonna let it collect dust here on my blog. Freind I have had the longest: Emma. She lives in England and we became pen-pals when I was 9 years old and she was 6. We have kept contact our entire lives, even though it's somewhat sporadic, I love her like she's my sister
28. What did you do last night?Went to choir practice, came home and read blogs, tried to wake my husband up to no avail and then went to bed and fell asleep reading
29. Favorite smells?Fresh-cut pine trees, dinner ready in the crockpot after coming home from being out all day, my kids after a bath
30. What inspires you?My son, Kaeden.
31. What are you afraid of?My kids dying, my husband and I ending up divorced, Kaeden's future, heights
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?I like plain hamburgers best, but then add a bunch of pickings when they are done
33. Favorite breed of dog?I dunno, I think most dogs are beautiful and all bring happiness and heart to their owners so they all have something about them
34. How many years at your current job?SAHM, 7 years and counting
35. Favorite day of the week?Saturday, it's when the whole family is together!
36. How many states have you lived in?I can't even begin to count them all right now, but it's very significant. We moved a LOT when I was a kid
37. Celebrity crush?I have none. I know, weirdo!
38. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery?Done both. Used to ride a motorcycle as a kid, and helped my dad log which gave me experience on his heavy machinery
39. Who's your favorite NFL team?Uhm, football isn't something I watch anymore. So I ahve no fave
40. Do you have a house phone that is NOT cordless?Up in the attic stored in a box there are a couple. But I finally talked Er into cordless a couple years back and I SO prefer them. I can cook, do laundry, etc while talking which seesm so much more productive
41. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather?Defintely the snow. Althought I don't mind hot weather for a couple days, I lose all my energy when it's too hot. And snow is fun to play in!

So, now you know. Feel free to create your own!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love home improvement shows too. Call me cheesy-emotional but I love extreme makeover home edition. Makes me cry every time.

Jade said...

Aww we definitely have to meet if you ever find your way back to California. You sound totally cozy and fun to hang out with! (:-)

C. said...

You are the best. :) Thank you. And the whole favorite toy being a camera??! We need to go 'shooting' together someday. * hugs *