6.22.2008

It Stinks!

Tonight, as I tucked Jari into bed, he couldn't get comfy...it was twist and turn and upside down and rightside up and just plain ole nothing is gonna work tonight. Granted, it is a HOT and HUMID day, almost too much to bear for anyone. And even though I kept all the windows closed up and curtains pulled, it's still a bit smothering. Anyway, Jari finally sits up, looks me in the eye, and says "Mama, I can't sleep. All I can smell is Kaeden." I couldn't stop laughing. Especially since I took Jari's pillow that Kaeden was laying on last night during the game and put it back on Jari's bed earlier today. So, now we know...Jari knows how Kaeden stinks!!! And he can't sleep with the smell of his brother slumbering in his bed. The giggles are still penetrating my soul (and face)...

2 comments:

C. said...

LOL! Little boy stench, oh the horror!!!

Jen said...

Hahaha!