6.04.2008

My Lil Reader

I think he is reading REALLY well considering he didn't even know the entire alphabet just 9 months ago. I am so proud of him! And I have to admit, at this moment in time he is in the highest reading group in his class...I love how expresive he can be during his 'lezen'. This is a story about a thief that comes into the house and the alarm clock goes off. He throws it against a wall...yep, Jari's choice from the school library. I hope he always loves to read as much as he does now. I know reading brings me a great deal of pleasure, and I have bookcases full of books to prove it.

4 comments:

Claudia said...

There is nothing more amazing, more precious than seeing a child reading and loving it. Books will always be first in our lives here at the Dragonfly homestead, the rest is just a bonus.

Anonymous said...

The chair thing on sothefishsaid.com is a Bumbo Seat

Anonymous said...

Wow... that's awesome! He can read that book better than I can! Does he know how to read English too? Will they teach that at school or is that something you will teach him at home? Does he know the English Alphabet?

V-Grrrl said...

So cute!