Got this from my aunt and it just hit me in a good way...made me think about things that really matter, what's important in life. And I like it, so here's some thinking for you as well.
1. The nicest thing about the future is that it
always starts tomorrow.
2. Money will buy a fine dog,
but only kindness will make him wag his tail.
3. If you don't have a sense of humor,
you probably don't have any sense at all.
4. Seat belts are not as confining as wheelchairs.
5. A good time to keep your mouth shut is
when you're in deep water.
6. How come it takes so little time for a child who is afraid of
the dark to become a teenager who wants to stay out all night?
7. Business conventions are important because they show
how many people a company can operate without.
8. Why is it that at class reunions you feel
younger than everyone else looks?
9. Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job.
10. No one has more driving ambition than
the boy who wants to buy a car.
11. There are no new sins;
the old ones just get more publicity.
12. There are worse things than getting a call for a
wrong number at 4 AM. It could be a right number.
13. Think about this....No one ever says
"It's only a game." when his team is winning.
14. I've reached the age where the happy hour is a nap.
15. Be careful reading the fine print.
There's no way you're going to like it.
16. The trouble with bucket seats is that not
everybody has the same size bucket.
17 .Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands
of OLD LADIES (and old men) running around with tattoos?
(And RAP music will be the Golden Oldies!)
18. Money can't buy happiness -- but somehow it's more
comfortable to cry in a Lexus RX300 than in a Scion.
19. After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching
in every joint, you are probably dead.
20. One of the hardest things in life we have to learn
Is which bridges to cross and which ones to burn