Okay, got this tag from my friend Amanda over at What About Your Hips... (http://whataboutyourhips.blogspot.com/)
She's on a weight loss journey and doing SO terrific!!! I am so proud of her and she has lots of ways to give you motivation and think about what life really is all about...the REALITY of life and learning to be HAPPY! Way to go AJ!!! And now, onto the fun stuff...
Instructions:Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place.Then add your blog to the bottom slot...like so...
1. Sandie Bee
2. Diet Coke Rocks
4. What about your hips...
5. This is my REALITY (www.tank95.blogspot.com)
AND NOW FOR THE QUESTIONS:
What were you doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago I was a single mom going to school to get my teaching degree and living in Casper, Wyoming. I worked weekends in Laramie helping my mom at her store so she'd have time to enjoy her grandson when we came back "home". We were on the road a lot, and that was perfectly fine with me. I was an A+ student with a 4.0 GPA (that changed once I met my husband online a couple years later!). I took pride in having my little family and spent a lot of time with my best friend Tammy letting our kids play. We lived across from each other in an apartment building and often left the doors open and ran between the two places. It was a busy time, but really self-fulfiling.
Five snacks You Enjoy:
1. Ice cream cone (man, I've been craving one for days now)
2. Fresh fruit...mainly berries, bananas, melon, pineapple, aw, you get the idea
3. cereal, eaten in handfuls from the box
5. Whatever's left over from dinner in the fridge
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
Hmmm, I am so terrible at song names and artists. I can sing along to most of the 80's music, but ask me to sing it all to you without the music and I can't even begin. Probably the 5 songs I sing most often are:
1. As I Lay Me Down To Sleep
2. Slaap Kindje Slaap
3. All The Pretty Little Horses
4. The Dinosaur Songs
5. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
and now you know when I sing the most of all!!!
Five things you would do if you were a Millionaire:
1. Pay off my house
2. Pay off my student loan
3. Go on a trip around the world
4. Build a house in Wyoming
5. Put the rest away for a rainy day
Five Bad Habits:
1. Sitting on the computer too much
2. Biting my nails
3. Leaving laundry sitting around in piles
4. Eating when I'm not hungry out of boredom
5. Flying off the handle over nothing
Five Things You Like Doing:
3. Going to walk in the woods
Five Things You'll Never Wear Again:
Hmm, dunno, this one's tough. But how about 5 pieces of very sentimental jewelry that got lost during the mess of my wedding day. I SO regret this...my engagement ring, a special ring from my mom, the first jewelry Erwin bought me, my friendship ring shared with Erwin, and all those other little favorites. I think it all got thrown away, but I just dunno...never to be worn again, in any cae :-(
Five Favourite "toys":
1. My computer
2. My thousands of containers filled with craft stuff
3. My camera
4. My baking supplies
5. My kids
I'm not gonna tag anyone, cuz I'm not too good at leaving comments on blogs I read so mostly the writers don't know me!!!! But if anyone wants to join in the fun, go for it!!