6.28.2006

Tagged

1.You are in the Witness Protection Program and must invent a new first, last, and middle name. What is it?June Marie Holland
2.You are in a threesome with two famous people, alive or dead.King Arthur and Mother Theresa
3.You are in charge of naming your new band. What's the name of the band? Push
4. You are going to get a free tattoo. What would it be?A lion
5. You are being forced to listen to one song over and over, ad infinitum, as a form of torture. What song is it?Belfast Child
6. You are leaving your state/province. What state do you move to?Northern California
7. You are leaving your country, where would you move?Do I have to do that again???
8. You get to choose one book as the best ever written. What book do you choose?Probably haven't read it yet
9. You get to choose one movie as the best ever made. What movie do you choose?I'm not a big movie buff, so I can't really say
10. You get to spend one day each as a bird, an insect, and a mammal. What bird would you be? What insect? What mammal?A crane, a dragonfly and an elephant
11. You must relive one year of your life. Which would you like to relive?1994...and I would be a much stronger woman and not let myself be abused by a man...but if it's cuz I'd love to relive it again for fun, I'd say 1999, when I first met Erwin and fell in love and it was all still simple
12. Which year(s) would you least like to relive?2004...don't want to go through that depression ever again
13. You have a time machine that will take you backwards anywhere from 1800 to the present. What decade do you most want to visit?Ooh, 1800 then, I'd love to see what it was like then (but I wouldn't want to be the woman taking care of it all with no electricity...)
14. You must choose to go skydiving or very-deep-sea diving.Deep sea diving...the thrill would be greater with skydiving, but I'm scared of heights and have always wanted to go diving anyway
15. You get to return to the past (using that handy dandy time machine we were talking about before) and have a sexual encounter with a rock star who is no longer alive. Who do you pick?hahaha, first person that came to mind was Kurt Cobain...and since I don't care, I'll stick with it
16. You get to be a contestant on any game show, airing today or in the past. What show do you want to be on?Let's Make A Deal
17. You are given $1 million dollars but you must give it all to one charity. What charity do you choose?I'd create an autism charity I can fully trust to use the funding wisely for research and cure
18. You must ban one word from the dictionary and all usage, to be no longer uttered or written. What word do you ban?well, I grabbed my dictionary, opened it up and pointed and the word was "gloat"
19. You can have 100 million dollars tax-free but if you take it, you'll die at the age of fifty. Do you take it?Ha, then I only have 15 years yet to live and I'm looking forward to a retirement future traveling with my husband...and then the grandkids of course...
20. There is no number 20.

No comments: