7.04.2007

4th of July


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!

My country tis of thee
Sweet land of liberty
Of thee I sing
Land where my fathers died
Land of the pilgims pride
For every mountainside
Let freedom ring.
America, my birthplace, the land that gave me a childhood and opportunities to be the woman I am today. The land that helped form my opinions and values, gave me mountains and oceans, deserts and plains. The place that I call HOME even though home is too far away. Thank you America! Happy 231st Birthday to the land of the free and the home of the brave. May we wear your colors with pride today as we celebrate the birth of a great country....ours!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

231 years old and still going strong! Happy 4th July Tera en familie! Setting off any fireworks tonight??? HUGS Amanda xox