9.23.2006

A little survey

Take this survey & pass it along to your friends. Don't forget to send it back to the person who sent it.
TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:
Tera
Birthday:
23 July 1971
Birthplace:
Rhinelander, Wisconsin, USA
Current Location:
Beek, Belgium
Eye Color:
Green
Hair Color:
Brown
Height:
5 foot 81/2 inches
Your Heritage:
Swedish, German, English
The Shoes You Wore Today:
None yet, I'm barefoot!
Your Weakness:
Chocolate, Vacation
Your Fears:
Heights, Losing my kids
Your Perfect Pizza:
Hmmm, chicken and garlic sounds good
Thoughts First Waking Up:
Today: Ouch, my back! Mostly: I gotta pee
Your Bedtime:
Anytime between 8:30 (with the kids) or 1 (with my husband)
Your Most Missed Memory:
Our family vacation when I was 14 to the west coast...it was a perfect family time and we didn't do that sort of thing often
Single or Group Dates:
Single with my husband, group with my friends
Chocolate or Vanilla:
Choco
Do you Swear:
Once in awhile
Do you Sing:
Quite often to keep myself company when I'm alone
Do you Shower Daily:
I better!
Have you Been in Love:
I am right now
Do you belive in yourself:
I believe in myself, but I lack motivation to do necessary things FOR myself
Do you think you are Attractive:
I can be, if I wear my smile and take time to feel good about me
Are you a Health Freak:
Totally not, unfortunately
Do you get along with your Parents:
My mom is my best friend and my dad is someone I deeply admire
Do you like Thunderstorms:
Love them
Do you play an Instrument:
Oh gosh, NO! My musical sense is very limited
In the past month have you been on Drugs:
Nope, except for cough medicine
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:
I've never eaten sushi (and don't ever care to, either)
In the past month have you been Dumped:
Nope, and I hope it never happens...I wanna be with my husband forever
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:
Nope
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:
Not in the past month ;-)
Ever been called a Tease:
Not really that I know of
Ever been Beaten up:
I got a black eye from my brother once.
How do you want to Die:
Quickly,without pain
Number of Drugs I have taken:
When I was younger I used pot on occasion
Number of CDs I own:
Together we own plenty...but nowadays we just burn stuff
Number of Piercings:
Just my ears, one time
Number of Tattoos:
Just one on my ankle
Number of things in my Past I Regret:
I guess I have no regrets, cause it got me to today, but there are NUMEROUS things I wish I hadn't had to experience...the biggest being abused by a man

No comments: