10.10.2006

My Husband is The Best!

I was busy in the kitchen, just getting dinner dished up, when my husband walked through the door. In his hands was a big wrapped present and when Jari asked if it was for him, Erwin responded with "Nope, it's for Mama." I was in a bit of a shock as he handed it to me, saying "This is because you always cook for me and make my lunches and stuff." It's rare that Er gives me a present-like surprise for nothing...his are usually more in the form of days out or vacation plans, and he always has something special for me at holidays too. But just because??? I really couldn't believe it, and was rewarded with a brand new digital kitchen scale when I tore off the paper. It really is a ncie one and I'm sure will come in handy and get plenty of use as much as I enjoy creating in the kitchen. The cool thing about it is that with each new ingredient you add, you don't have to start over, rather just press reset and add your next ingredient and it measures each separately. Anyway, I'm happy to have the scale. But even more, I'm happy to have a husband that shows me his love...in many different ways. He's more than worth his weight, in gold!

No comments: