10.03.2006

Ramblings

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? You gotta dye your hair
2. When is the next time you will have sex? We don't have a schedule...
3. What's a word that rhymes with DUCK? Luck
4. Favorite planet? Earth
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell-phone? I have no idea even how to check that
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? Uhm, the one that it was set to when I got it
7. What shirt are you wearing? A lime green tank top
8. Do you label yourself? Nope, don't think so
9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing? Birkenstocks
10. Bright or Dark Room? Bright
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? I have no clue who it was
12. If you're alone in a room with two beds, which one? The one on the right
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Shutting down the computer and turning off the lights...I climbed into bed at 12:06
14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say? The only text message I have ever had was from the phone company telling me my balance
16. What's a word that you say a lot? 1,2, 3...
17.Who told you he/she loved you last? My husband
18. Last furry thing you touched? Jari's cow chair...alive was Nicky (oma's dog)
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? None.
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? One of Kaeden's...none of mine! I love digital!
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 11
22. Your worst enemy? I can't think of a single one
23. What is your current desktop picture?A sunset picture I took at the Snowy Range
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? Do you like this show?
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you take? A million bucks!
26. Do you like someone? I like a lot of people, all for different reasons
27. What was the last book you read? Running In Heels
28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, what would you do? Jump on him and use my body to cover him
30. What is the closest object to your left foot? A toy car

No comments: