9.12.2007

YIPPPEEEE!

I Just bought the plane tickets for my parents to come and visit at Christmas! I feel so completely charged right now! I am so happy! Actually, I didn't buy the tickets, they did, but I completed the transaction. The prices were high, but I am afraid if they wait longer, they'll just keep going up. Who knows...but it doesn't matter now, cuz the tickets are purchased! And, they'll be flying Northwest which isn't my choice of airlines (it's actually down there on the list, but it has been awhile since I've flown with them), but the times are really good, so that's a big plus. Mom and Dad will be with us from Dec 23-Jan 1! I can finally tell my boys exactly when gramma and grampa will be here...and make plans for what we'll do during their visit. It's the little things, ya know???! :-)

No comments: