1.26.2007

Funny

I just had to share another Jari funny. Gosh, that kid can make me laugh. This morning we were sitting eating breakfast. He was having Honey Cheerios and asked me to listen close. I listened...I heard the crunch! He was thrilled I knew what he meant. Then I started making up a Jari Cheerio Crunch Song..."Crunch, crunch, crunch, cereal in Jari's mouth, yummy for his breakfast, but not for his lunch. Crunch Crunch Crunch the bees buzzing on his tongue, Jari can crunch and his breakfasts almost done..." or something along those lines. He was just giggling away at my little creation and asked me to sing it agian and again...but once I forgot the Jari part and he sternly advised that I add in his name to the song. When I was done singing, and his bowl was empty, he looked at me with a very serious expression on his adorable face. He asked "Mama, did you learn to sing that song at church??"

I couldn't help but smile from inside and out!

No comments: