5.05.2006

A Bit About ME

I always enjoy doing these little "quizzes" as I learn a lot about myself in answering, but also about my friends when I get their answers. So, just copy and paste...and I'll know a bit more about you soon. And now, a lil bit about me...

1. If you could build a second house, where would it be? Probably on the land we got as a wedding gift from my parents in Laramie, Wyoming
2. What's your favorite article of clothing? A 15 year old corduroy jacket/shirt that's too grubby to wear out
3. What was the last cd that you bought?Grease for my mom for Mother's Day...Shhhhh :-)
4. What time do you wake up in the morning? The alarm rings at 6:25...we usually snooze it twice :-)
5. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? I like all of them but use the waterkoker the most
6. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? I'd love to learn to play the guitar...but I have no musical sense
7: Favorite color? green
8. Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV?SUV
9. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yes, without 100% certainty
10.Favorite Children's book ?Too hard, too many great kids books, but I really liked Beverly Cleary when I was a kid
11. What is your favorite season? Summer, though spring comes a very very close second
12. If you could have one super power, what would it be? A magician to make people thinner
13. If you have a tattoo, what is it ? a little peace sign on my ankle
14. Can you juggle? When I was younger I could and probably could again if I practiced a bit
15. Name one person from your past that you could go back and talk to? I would really love to talk to Mechelle, find out how she is and where we went wrong in our friendship
16. What's your favorite day? Saturday
17. What's in the trunk of your car/truck? It's a bit of a mess at the moment. There's a soccer ball, a case of water, some umbrellas, a bag with all kindsa car stuff in, a tool kit, and a hat I think
18. Which do you prefer, sushi or beef? I've actually never had sushi...but also never wanted to try it, so definitely Beef
19. From the people that you will email this too, will most likely respond ?I really hate this question...who cares?
20.Who did you receive this from ? Found it off another Blog
21.What is your favorite flower ? I always said the azalea, but I really love the hortensia (hydrangea) too
22.Your favorite meal ? Enchiladas
23. When is your birthday? July 23
24. Do you watch Oprah? If I happen to think about it, I may catch the first half before I pick Jari up from school
25. Do you watch Survivor? Nope
26. Do you watch Big Brother?Nope
27. What is your favorite Reality TV show?Well, I dunno...dunno why tv is all reality tv nowadays...that being said, I am having a Temptation Island addiction at the moment.
28. What is one thing that people would be very surprised to know about you? That I have had a story published in a book
29. What is the one thing you would like to accomplish before you die? To organize all the boxes of pictures
30. If you had it all to do over again, would you change anything? Yes, there are things about my life that I am not proud of and I think have had a very negative impact on me. However, I am generally happy with the me of today and without the experiences I've had, I wouldn't be me...so it's a bit double-sided!

No comments: