5.05.2006

Spoon

Oh boy. What a story I managed to create this afternoon. Yep, I was cleaning up our lunch dishes and decided to lick the spoon with the chocolate pasta (Nutella sort stuff). No point in washing it and wasting it, he? Anyway, there was pasta left on a coffee-sized spoon and I stuck it in my mouth, tasting the sweetness, really sucking on the spoon to get it all off. And guess what? When I tried to pull it out, it was stuck to the top of my mouth, latched behind my teeth! HAHAHA The size of the spoon was just the perfect fit to the top of my mouth. And stuck it was. The combination of the suction and the placement behind my teeth, well, I coulda made it on Discovery tv. After attempting to get it undone (and becoming a bit nervous when it wouldn't budge), I finally pried it loose using a second spoon. Can you imagine? Spooning it in has a new meaning to me...and taught me yet again why I shouldn't be "Spooning" it in! Maybe this will teach me the lesson? :-)

No comments: