5.03.2006

I'm YUMMY!



CHOC. FUDGE BROWNIE!You scored 81% SWEET, 77% CHUNKY, and 70% UNIQUE!
chocolate ice Cream with fudge browniesVery sweet, very wild, and very fun! People flock to this ice cream flavor, just as they flock to you. You love being surrounded by friends and getting crazy together! You could probably stand to calm down a little, but the kind of freedom you feel is inspiring. You really care about the people in your life and party hard, but are open to new ideas and experiences.

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:


You scored higher than 61% on SWEET


You scored higher than 83% on CHUNKY


You scored higher than 55% on UNIQUE

If you liked my test, send it to your friends!
The Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Flavor Test http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=338886042745332086

1 comment:

MsYennis said...

Ok, it must be why I like you so much, because Mmmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmmmm That's my FAVORITE Ice cream hehehehehe